Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shooting the Documentary

I'm hoping that this blog starts to build some fandom. As we are now shooting the documentary for one of the stories posted here. So far, everyhing looks great. I think you readers will really enjoy it.

Also, please if your interested, bookmark or follow this blog. I would appreciate any help in getting the word out about it.

I'm happy to say that my car is now fixed! It kinda fell to disrepair when I did the photo session at Stone Mountain Cemetary, but now it seems to be working well again. My next goal is to do a photo investigation of Hell's Church, here in Canton, Georgia. Donations and monies from adsense clicks will be used directly for the fuel fund, and to acquire a voice recorder.

So, please donate! Its much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment