Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wow...One Month

This has been the longest break I've taken from this blog since I've started it. I will be the first to admit, that it is very hard to come up with fresh new content to post about. But, Im getting my refund very soon, so I will definately have more things to post.

I'm planning one big trip into Canton, and then up into Rome, to get some pictures and stock footage of both Hell's Church and Corpsewood Manor. I recently took a trip down to Savannah...totally forgot to bring my camera though. At least I know my car can make it.

I'm very excited as I'm finally back in school. Things seem to be turning around fo me! I'm still undecided whether or not I will pursue the Village Inn Bed and Breakfast film. Its now seeming as if it would be a monumental waste of time and money.

I will call them and make appropriate contacts and let you guys know.

But most definately, the Corpsewood Manor shoot will go well. Also, if anyone knows anyone who owns the book "Murder at Corpsewood" please let me know. Im looking to purchase it, and would be willing to pay a premium.

I've decided, in my wisdom, that I will pay paying the full amount for the formation of the Four Rose Charity myself. Im setting aside $200 a month for six months, if possible, so that I can reach that point. However, if you would like to contact me about donations, or selling the book, my email is below.

Email: Emperor@CrimsonStarEntertainment.com

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment