Friday, December 10, 2010

Plans for 2011

Well, okay, so content has been slow this second half of the year, and for that I apologize. Frankly, my monetization efforts and the cost of the creation of content have been a hindrance for a while. I've decided, in the future, to make this an note-blog and link hub for a future blog I will be starting Summer of 2011.

If you wish to support me, and want to see more of my ghost hunting, support me. You can do so by joining this Link Exchange Site; to help market your own blog. By signing up, you will not only be able to generate more traffic and income for your own blog, but at no cost to you, I will get a small percentage boost as well. Its free, and they even have games that allow you to win blog traffic! Its good fun!

Or you an go to my Alien Abduction Blog.

Lastly, I can't thank you enough for supporting me, and reading along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment